I can't believe she was here! She was here and I found her in the crowd. It was a long shot I know, but I had to keep checking. I just can't stop thinking about her. How can get in touch with her? I'm not even sure I remember what her last name is...something with a J. Jackson? Jones? SHIT! I have a memory like a fucking sponge and I can't remember Rebekah's last name. I sure in the hell can't ask my dad. OK, don't panic Crosby. You're a resourceful kid. Just think. Maybe she'll be at the next game. Who knows. One thing is for damn sure. I am not going to let this girl just slip right through my fingers. She was obviously brought into my life for some reason and I need to find out why. Why am I the lucky bastard that found her? Lucky? I don't even know her. The only thing I know is she has a son named Alex and loves Mario. She could be a pshyco! Or she could be...the one! Slow down cowboy! One step at a time! You haven't even had a real conversation with her. You can't even remeber her last name! Relax. If it's meant to be it'll happen.
I woke up at 3 am out of a dead sleep. "Jones! Her last name is Jones!"
3 comments:
I like how unique this story is - update soon!
Thanks. I appreciate your comments. Keep them coming!
Haha, the sponge thing got me laughing for a while. Love it.
Post a Comment