Monday, July 21, 2008

Sidney's POV

I sat in my car, not being able to leave. What just happened? I replayed the entire conversation over and over in my mind. It seemed like I was going to make some progress, she even started to open up a bit. I thought I'd actually get to know something more about her. I guess I did, she's 30. 30. That's not so bad. It's only 12 years. I can hear my dad going ballistic now! 'What's everyone going to think? The media will eat you guys alive.' I don't even care about any of that shit. I don't care if one single person ever knew as long as I could be with her. Who am I kidding? There is no way to keep something like this private forever, and she 's right about one thing. It's not just her, she does have those 2 beautiful boys to think about. I'm so confused. I totally get how she could think I'm too young for her, but if she got to know me she'd see that I'm not a typical 18 year old. But this whole not dating thing is just...bizare. What on earth happened to this girl to make her give up on love? Someone had to have really hurt her. And what about her family? Why did she get so tense when I brought them up? I could see the pain in her eyes, and she bit her bottom lip alot. Something she must do when she's tense or nervous. It was just so adorable! Bekah seemed to be full of mysteries that I needed to solve. Thinking about this all I wanted to do was go back in there, hold her in my arms and tell her everything would be ok. Just to kiss her lips again, those beautiful soft lips... But she had practically begged me to leave her alone. How could I not respect what she wanted? I have to. I am just going to have to be patient and see where this journey will lead me. After all, good things are worth waiting for, and she is definately worth it! All the way home I just kept telling myself 'if it's meant to be it will happen.'

No comments: