What happens when a woman struck down by fear and tragedy; who is completely closed off to the thought of ever finding true love crosses paths with the new (and much younger) face of the National Hockey League? Will she open up to this new world she finds herself in? Will she allow herself to fall in love against all odds?
Sunday, August 10, 2008
F.Y.I.
I hope there are still people out there reading and enjoying this story! I have the whole thing pretty much done but I would love to know where you, the readers would like to see the story go. How fast should the relationship develop or even if there should be one! I think it will be interesting to see how close we are in ideas! Drop me a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment