"Max?" I asked cautiously.
"Yes. Look I'm not going to beat around the bush. I know you've been spending time with him and I don't like it."
"I wouldn't call having lunch with Max once spending time with him."
"Does he call you almost every day?"
"No."
"You don't talk to him like every day?"
"Not every day."
"Does he pay surprise visits to you at work?"
"Once, and that was yesterday. He thought I might need a friend when I found out about Mario."
"A friend? News flash Bekah; Max does not want to be your friend. He's trying to weasel his way into your life and sleep with you to piss me off."
"Why would you even say that?"
"Because it's true. He's even told me that that's what he's doing."
"I don't believe you. You expect me to believe that Max actually said he's trying to sleep with me to piss you off? He said those exact words?"
"Well no, not those exact words, but he's made it very clear that he's trying to come between us."
"Then as far as I'm concerned, your jealousy is immature and insulting."
"Immature and insulting huh?"
"I know you're not that far removed, but this is not high school. Max isn't trying to steal your girl. And yes, very insulting. Even if what you say is true, it takes two people to have sex, and I find it extremely insulting that you would even consider that I would fall for Max's antics. I am very well aware of what Max is like."
"I don't think that you would do that, I just...I just know Max alot better than you do. I know how persuasive he can be, and we weren't talking and he took great pleasure in telling me every time he talked to you. It pissed me off."
I climbed on Sid's lap and straddled his massive legs, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed the end of his nose.
"So on top of everything else you've been going through, you've been worried about Max making a move on your girlfriend?"
"Yes," he replied wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Ahh, poor baby. Well you don't have to worry about that okay?" I said kissing his lips.
"Right, because you're not going to talk to him anymore," he said kissing me back.
"Excuse me?"
"What?"
"Are you telling me that I can't talk to Max anymore?" I asked climbing off his lap.
"No, I'm saying I don't want you to talk to him anymore."
"That's the same thing."
"No it's not."
"Sidney, I'm only going to say this once so pay attention. I love you, but no one-including you is going to tell me who I can or can't talk to. Like it or not, Max and I are friends and that means I will talk to him or have lunch with him any time I want. If you have a problem with that, then we are going to have a problem."
Sidney thought about this for a long moment and chose his next words carefully.
"Bekah, I love you too and I am not willing to loose you over Max Talbot. Can you just promise me that you'll be aware about what he might try?"
"I will be, but you don't have anything to worry about."
"I will always worry when it comes to you."
"You're awfully sweet Crosby. Now, are we done with this stupid fight?"
Sid stood up and pulled me up into his arms.
"Done."
"Good!"
"You realize that this was our first real fight?"
"Oh it is so NOT our first fight!" I laughed.
"We've had arguments, but never a major fight like this."
"Oh all right, I'll give you that one."
"It's about time I won one," he laughed. "Fighting makes me hungry. Can we go have breakfast now?"
"You are impossible, you know that? Any excuse to eat I swear!" I said as Sid pulled me out the door.
7 comments:
awhh. :D
im happy theyre done fighting now.
they better keep it like this for a longg time. haha.
aww yayyy!! 2 chapters in one day!! i can't wait to read more!! awesome job
YAY! I'm so happy to see they made up, and then to have Sid be the protective boyfriend, so sweet. Loved the 2 chapters, post even more soon! Ahh I just love it!
This was so cute...I'm glad the situation with Max has blown over...at least for now...
More soon, please!
Loved it, and loved how she put Sid in his place - Bekah gets to the point, for sure!
More soon, please!
yayyy they made up!
i read this whole story today, and i'm hooked.
they love is a rollercoaster i don't ever want to stop watching. haha that was tacky.
but.. update soon!
please update soon!
Post a Comment