How many tragedies can one team endure?
It has been almost a year since we lost the bright, shining light that Luc Bourdon (close friend of Kris Letang) brought to this world. While those close to him still grieve, yet another senseless tragedy has rocked the Vancouver Canucks, and the entire hockey community.
Taylor Pyatt's fiancé Carly, was killed Thursday in a car accident while on vacation in Jamaica.
I know you all join me when I say:
"Taylor,
I cannot express how deeply sorry I am for your loss. No words can ever ease the pain you feel right now, but please know that you, your family and Carly's family are in our thoughts and our prayers.
While nothing can ever replace having our loved one's here with us, we can take comfort knowing that when they are called home, they can now shine their light on the rest of world. You may not be able to hold Carly in your arms, but you can forever hold her in your heart. In these difficult days ahead, remember how much love and joy Carly brought to your life; how much she touched your life and in doing so, has now touched the rest of our lives as well."
Rest easy my friend, for Carly is at peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment