Wednesday, April 29, 2009

SORRY :(

I apologize to all you faithful readers for the lack of updates lately, but my life has seriously been all over the place for the last month. I've had a bout with a nasty flu that took me out for over a week, only to turn around and get pneumonia, which I'm still battling with, but at least I'm upright and no longer coughing up alien life forms from the depths of my lungs (sorry about the graphic nature of that statement). I've had parent/teacher interviews I've been trying to prepare for and both my boys have started spring hockey and competitive baseball which of course are travelling teams and on different nights of the week, so someone always has to be somewhere every single night!
I promise, promise, promise, that I will update by the end of the weekend (even if it kills me!). I had so many great ideas for this story when I got derailed. Hopefully the updates will not disappoint!
Keep smiling! ;)

And oh yeah... let annihilate those Caps!!

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

OH MY GOD I FEEL AWFUL NOW! Get in bed and rest!!!! Always take care of your health first! You're in my prayers.