It took no time at all before she was asleep in my arms. My only thought was 'I am the luckiest guy in the world right now.' After months of turmoil and one hell of a roller coaster ride, we ended up exactly where I knew we were meant to be. She loves me, and I love her and we were both finally able to admit it, no thanks to my father. I still wasn't sure how I was going to handle him, but right now I wanted to banish all unpleasant thoughts from my mind. I didn't want anything to spoil this perfect night.
As if on cue, my phone vibrated on the nightstand. I carefully slid my arm out from underneath my sleeping beauty, praying I wouldn't wake her.
I opened my phone to see I had missed several messages from a variety of people all wondering where I was. The latest one was from my dad.
'Where the hell are you? What's going on?'
'I needed to be by myself. I'm fine. Don't worry.' I replied hoping that would pacify him for the night. I should have known better.
'Get home NOW.'
I could almost hear the anger behind his message.
'I'm fine. Be home in the morning,' I text before turning my phone off. He nearly ruined Bekah and I, I certainly wasn't going to let him ruin tonight.
I sat in the large arm chair by the window. I guess in our haste to get to bed, neither of us closed the blind and the moon was casting a soft glow that gently illuminated the room. I watched her sleep. The slight smile on her face made her delicate features finally look peaceful. What did I ever do to deserve this beautiful creature?
I thought back to the events that led us to this moment. By heart started beating faster and faster at the mere thought of her soft hands caressing my body, followed by those luscious lips. She had unleashed a fire in me I have never felt before. I had been completely freaked out at the prospect of where we were headed, and I sure didn't handle it well. God, I wanted her! But I couldn't. How was I supposed to tell her? I shuddered at the thought of what her reaction would be. She finally overcame her fear about my age, revealing that I've never been with anyone before would definitely renew her concerns. What the hell do I do? I can't put it off forever, she'll think something's wrong. Truth is after tonight's performance, I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out. Damn she turned me on, and that was one thing I couldn't hide!
She began to get restless and sleepily called out my name.
"Sidney?"
I slid in behind her, and held her close to me. "I'm right here baby."
"Are you okay?"
"I'm perfect. Everything's fine. Go back to sleep."
"Mmmm, okay," she said snuggling herself tightly against my body, causing my pulse to quicken once again. God, she smelled amazing!
I kissed her shoulder, then her neck and she let out the faintest moan. I tightened my grip around her waist and settled in for a long night.
"I love you," I whispered, not expecting any response.
"Love you the most," she said gently squeezing my hand before sleep overcame both our bodies.
3 comments:
Oh my, I so did not see that coming that he might not have been with anyone...you are good? Can't wait to see where you go with this...update soon, it keeps getting better and better...
I totally agree with Val, this story just keeps getting better. It will be interesting to see how he will bring up the fact that he's never been with anyone and how she will react. Please post more soon! Oh and thank you for posting as often as you do. =]
another twist! I agree with Val (as always)....you are GOOD.
I've said this many times before, but this story is one of my favorites!
Post a Comment