Friday, October 31, 2008

Not an update...yet!

I just wanted to let everyone know I appreciate you loyal readers out there and the wonderful comments you've been leaving. I regret that my updates have been few and far between lately but ever since the new school year started, I've been swamped with extra work. I have some extremely, shall we say... challenging children this year and have been spending most of my spare time trying to come up with activities, lesson plans and strategies to cope with them! Please don't give up on me, if you like this story. More is coming...I promise! I hope to update this weekend. Hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween! ~ B

6 comments:

Val said...

Thanks, and glad to know that it is busyness keeping you from updating - miss your chapters, but life is crazy...update when you can, we will be waiting...

Lauren said...

I miss your story a lot, but I totally understand how crazy life can be (especially if you're teaching!)

I spent many a night during my student teaching pounding away at lessons and trying to find fun things to do with my students

Update when you can (which I *hope* is soon!) :)

EHisCDN said...

update as soon as you can, but i agree life is pretty darn busy

Aeryn said...

Ah, I see where you're coming from, life is insane for me right now. When I do get time to breath all I want to do is sleep. I miss your updates too, but I understand you have a life, like the rest of us.
Update whenever you can.

Sam said...

Update whenever you have the chance. We all know how demanding life can be, but I miss your updates.

Unknown said...

update sooooon