Saturday, October 11, 2008

Chapter 61

I turned the movie off in time to watch the ball drop with Dick Clark. Sid was nestled in the corner of the couch and I was snuggled in next to him, head on his chest and his strong, comforting arm around my shoulders caressing my upper arm ever so gently.
"5-4-3-2-1...Happy New Year!!" came bellowing out of the tv.
Sidney lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.
"Happy New Year Beks," he whispered kissing the tip of my nose.
"Happy New Year to you too Crosby," I said in return this time taking the initiative.

I sat up to face him, running both hands into the back of his hair, gripping those curls firmly and pulling him in towards my anxious lips. Slowly, softly, I kissed him. Upper lip, then the lower, letting my tongue tease each one playfully. Deep, raspy groans were escaping him as I moved slowly over to his jaw, to his ear, and down his neck settling in the sensitive area where his neck met his shoulder. A soft kiss and a flick of the tongue sent him over the edge. In one foul swoop he pulled me up on top of him, straddling his mammoth legs. Curious hands explored my body, first down my arms and back up, over my shoulders and slowly down my back. Up, down, in every direction, finally resting at my hips. Sid continued his exploration down my legs, over every inch he could possibly reach, but never, not once, crossing the line. Every movement sent electric currents through my body and I could feel his growing excitement beneath me. Moans of pleasure now escaped my lips as he became the aggressor, returning the soft kisses I had just bestowed upon him. I was screaming inside to have his lips on mine once again, and as if reading my mind, those bee-stung lips were in front of me, welcoming mine back.
Who knows how long this would have gone on for, if one of us didn't stop it.
"Sidney," I breathed heavily, pulling back and resting my forehead against his. "We should..."
"I know," he interrupted. "Stop, before it gets too out of hand."

HELLO!!! Not exactly where I was going with that thought, but okay.

"What now?" he asked
'Oh I don't know, you tell me Einstein!' was the first thought that came to mind.
"I'm not really sure. These last few days have been so mentally exhausting for me, I just want to head for bed."
'Really? That's what I come up with?'
"This night has been so perfect...I don't want it to end. I'm afraid if I leave, I'm going to wake up and this will all have been just a dream," he said gently stroking his thumb along my cheek.
"Then don't," I said taking his hand in mine.
"Don't? Don't what?"
"Don't go," I whispered in his ear before giving him another kiss. "Stay with me tonight."
The look of surprise and confusion on his handsome face was priceless!
"But...oh...but I...are you sure about this?" he asked nervously.
"Shhh," I breathed gently placing a single finger over his mouth. I took him by the hand and silently led him down the hall to my bedroom.

Once there, standing at the edge of my bed, the fear in his eyes and look of sheer terror on his face amused me. Gone was the strong, confident young man that had been so sure of himself. In his place, stood a terrified little boy afraid of getting caught taking a bite of the forbidden fruit.

I stood in front of him and started to unbutton my pyjama shirt. He fidgeted uncomfortably, but he dared not move. I let the shirt slide down my arms and fall to the floor, revealing the tank top I always wore underneath. The look of relief on his face almost made me giggle out loud.
I took a step towards him, looked into his eyes and began unbuttoning his shirt, slowly, working my way down one button at a time, never breaking our gaze. He swallowed hard when I reached the bottom and forcefully untucked the shirt tales from his perfectly fitted jeans. I slid my hands up his well toned abdomen and chest, leaving a trail of kisses along the way, across his broad shoulders, running my fingers under the material and sliding it down his arms, letting it join mine on the floor. Without my eyes leaving his, I reached for his belt buckle and undid it. Button... then zipper... then my cold hands guiding his pants down those legs as he gasped, until they too were on the floor. I took a step back to fully absorb the breathtaking sight that lay before me. What stood before me was the most perfect male specimen ever to grace a pair of black boxer briefs. Every line, every muscle perfectly defined, almost as if he had been chiseled out of stone, by an expert craftsman.

I pulled back the comforter and motioned for him to get in before moving around to my side of the bed. I climbed in beside him and before lying down, engaged him in one more passionate kiss.
He squirmed a little awkwardly before protesting once more.
"Beks, we have to..."
I gently pushed him down on his back and snuggled next to him in his arms. My head in that perfect spot right by his shoulder, taking in that amazing, masculine scent he released into the air, and my hand on his chest. I could hear and feel his heart beating a million miles a minute.
"Sleep," I smiled to myself.
"Huh?"
"Sleep. We have to sleep."

3 comments:

Val said...

Wow, wow, wow, fabulous, wow, what a good, good woman she is? Talk about self-restraint...more soon, please!!!

Sam said...

That was awesome! Sid was probably like, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! What is she doing?!" Haha, by far my favourite chapter. Please post more soon! =]

Lauren said...

yeah, like always, I agree with Val...I don't think I would have had that sort of self-restraint lol

more soon, please! I am loving how this story is going!