I AM FREE! Semester over...I AM FREE (for three weeks at least!) Updates here I come!
Sorry guys, this chapter isn't really what I wanted it to be but...such is life!
"What...? Are you...? Oh my god," I said sitting straight up in bed. "Are you asking me...are you asking me what it sounds like you're asking me?"
"Well, what would you think if I was?"
"I would think you've completely lost your mind!" I screeched jumping out of the bed and throwing on shorts and a t-shirt. "I'd say you're just a kid and you have no clue about what the implications of that question could be," I finished heading out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen.
He heard the cupboard doors slamming and peeked around the corner to see if it was safe to enter.
"Hey," he said slowly coming towards me.
"Do you not have any fucking coffee in this place!" I yelled opening and slamming yet another cupboard door.
"I told you this place was really inhabitable yet and there's a Tim Hortons just up the road."
"Oooooh, Tim Hortons! I miss Timmies..." I trailed off almost forgetting what sent me on my coffee rampage in the first place.
Sidney came closer to me and took my hands in his. "You're shaking," he said.
"Well, what do you expect!"
"Too be honest? Not the reaction I got."
I let out a huge sigh like my whole body was deflating and slid down the cupboard and sat cross-legged on the floor holding my head in my hands.
"I'm sorry," I mumbled. "But for god sake Sidney..."
He joined me on the floor before saying "No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out. Please don't take this the wrong way but, I'm not asking you to marry me..."
"Seriously?" I popped my head up.
"Seriously," he half laughed.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed...hard!
"Well, I certainly never thought a woman would be so excited not to have me ask her to marry me," he giggled.
"I'm just relieved. I had no idea how I was going to tell you no. We're just barely a couple; we haven't really been a couple together in the same city. I love you, but we need to figure out how to be together and keep it private before we even consider taking a bigger step. Let's just enjoy being together for a while."
"Agreed. Look, last night was really emotional for me..."
"A side of you I love by the way," I interrupted.
"One that hopefully you won't see for a long time. Anyways, I didn't know how to feel what I was feeling let alone put it into words. I just wanted you to know that I didn't take last night lightly. I am so in love with you Beks...I wanted you to know that I am 100% committed to this relationship. It's not a casual thing for me and I'm not going anywhere."
"Wow. That was pretty heavy for first thing in the morning, especially with no coffee."
"You just can't resist the sarcasm can you? I'm pouring my heart out and your making wisecracks. Nice."
"But that's what you love about me right?" I said in my best sexy pouty voice and sliding over and nipping at his ear.
"One of the many things," he moaned in a deep lusty growl.
I climbed on his lap facing him and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I kissed my way from his ear down his jaw and up to his lips. Mmmm those lips!
"What can I do to make you forgive me?" I whispered in his ear.
"You're doin' it baby," he groaned as he ran his hands up my back.
"Whatya say to round three?"
"I'd say I think I've unleashed a monster."
"I just wanna make sure you don't loose that legendary stamina you claim to have over the summer. Think you can keep up to me Crosby?"
"Oh, I think I can find a way!"
Two hours later I was in the shower barely able to stand up. Who the hell was I kidding? Could he keep up with me? I must admit, I put up a very good front but made a mental note to self: start working out again!
I was towel drying my hair when the most heavenly scent tickled my nose.
"For you madame," Sid said handing me the familiar brown cup.
"Oh-my-god! Is that? French vanilla? Mmmmm. I have missed you so very much," I said taking a sip of the nectar of the gods!
"I sure hope I get that reaction when I come home from a road trip!"
"We'll see," I smiled coyly.
"So what do you want to do today?" he asked.
"There's one thing I have to do before we do anything else."
"What's that?"
"I need to find Max and make sure he's okay. He's taking this Brittany thing way harder than I thought he would."
"I know he refused to stay at my parents' house. I think he still went to the hotel. We can go as soon as you're done."
"No offense hun, but maybe it would be better if I did this on my own. I know none of what happened is your fault but who knows how Max is going to feel. I'm sure he doesn't need any visual reminders right now."
"Yeah, you're right. How 'bout you drop me off at my parents and then head over to the hotel and see what you can do. Maybe you can convince Max to stay up here with us for a few days. The rest and relaxation will do him good."
"I don't know. I just have a really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach."
"Bad feeling about what?"
"I have a feeling he's going to self destruct, and I'm going to do everything I can to stop it."
3 comments:
Poor Max. I hope that if she is right that she is able to talk him out of doing something stupid. Girls like that aren't worth it. Hopefully you will be able to update soon since I really want to know what happens!
Yay freedom, good for you! My Mum just started going back to school and I couldn't be more proud of her (she's doing her undergrad part-time).
I feel sorry for Max but I'm happy for Bekah and Sid. I'm glad they have said out loud how committed they are to the relationship and that Sid didn't scare her away.
My heart is breaking tonight over the Pens elimination. This story is so amazing... Please add some new chapters soon! Cant wait..
Post a Comment