Hello all,
Just a quick note to say, I haven't disappeared but my life has been crazy busy lately. I am in the midst of completing final projects and writing final exams for this semester (6 days left and counting!) so that has been taking up every second of my free (writing) time; not to mention basketball practices and games and baseball practices I'm trying to get two boys to because my wonderful husband is now working out of town and is only home on weekends! I AM A SUPERWOMAN, HEAR ME ROAR! (Praise to single mothers/parents everywhere who do this everyday!)
On top of that I've just recently had three children added to the group I care for and all three are EXTREMELY high needs either developmentally or behaviourally. I love them all to death, but the other day when two of the three were away, I realized just how much energy they suck out of me on a daily basis. I am mentally exhausted most days! I wouldn't have it any other way though, after all, this is the career I chose and the reason I'm going through all this masters agony!
For the record, I am not complaining! I am extremely lucky and have a very blessed life. I do not for one second take it for granted!
I hope to have updates for both my stories up within a week; I am desperately craving the need to write and release the pent up ideas my mind has for Sid and Bekah and Kris and Brie and I fear if this release does not happen soon, my brain will explode!
I know I've said this before, but I can't say it enough; thank you to all the loyal readers for sticking with me. You are loved and appreciated.
Cheers!
~B~
2 comments:
It is okay, we will be waiting for you when things finally calm down. Try and make some "me" time, you are important, too!
Thanks so much for your fabulous writing. Your maturity is evident in your story line and the way the character's think and feel! I'll look forward to the next installment
Post a Comment