Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FYI

Just to let those of you who read my other stories know, I updated Rocky Mountain Romance tonight. You can check it out here:
www.loveinthemountains.blogspot.com/2012/02/06-back-to-work.html


More updates here soon!
I will also be updating the Letang story shortly as well.
I know I've said this before, but I don't think I say it nearly enough:
Thank you thank you thank you for sticking with me and reading my stories. I love your comments and appreciate your loyalty more than words can say!

~B~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for writing! your stories actually inspired me to get back into writing, so they are very much appreciated. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I've missed the Letang one! Glad to see you back with updates :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, if you only knew the enjoyment we receive from your stories. Checking every day for my guilty pleasure!!