"Wow! I mean...wow! Bijou that was...wow!"
"Hmmmmmmm."
"Hmmmmmm? What is that? What does that mean? Hmmmmm that was amazing or hmmmmmm I want to be sick?"
"Max, shhhhh," I whispered putting my finger up to his lips.
The truth was I didn't have an answer for him. Did that kiss make me feel sick to my stomach? No. Definitely no. Did it feel like fireworks going off or give me a tingling sensation from my lips clear down to my toes? No.
The only thing I knew for sure was that I felt...something. Was it good or bad? I think it needed further investigating.
"I think we need to try that again."
"Yeah?" he asked with a little smirk.
"Yeah, I think so," I said returning his same cheeky grin.
I took a small step closer to him; never losing his gaze. My left hand slowly slid across his side and around to the small of his back pulling him closer to me. My right hand made its way up his chest and rested on his neck pulling his face towards mine.
Our lips brushed ever so gently against each other but not quite making full contact. This was it. This was Max's moment to pull out all the stops; show me what he's got...and he knew it. The first kiss had been just that; a first kiss. Sweet, gentle, and a little awkward. If he was going to make any sort of lasting impression now was the time.
His lips caressed my neck, up my jaw line, and back down only to sweep across and hover above my lips; begging me to kiss him. Then, just as I was about to give in, he began working on the other side.
'Ooooh...he...is...good,' I thought to myself.
Lips working; hands exploring; bodies rubbing in exactly the right places. Yes, Maxime Talbot oozed sex appeal and knew exactly how to use it. And I, like God knows how many other women before me, was falling for it...hard!
"Mmmmmaaaaaxxxxxiiiiieeeeee," I purred.
"Mmmmmmmmm?" He momentarily took a break from what he was doing to look in my eyes. And there it was. Passion, love, lust, hope; all orbiting around in those icy blue eyes; burning deep into my soul. I knew in that moment he didn't just want to tell me how he felt; he didn't want to just try and show me, he wanted me to feel it deep in my heart. Then finally...
Our lips connected and there they were - sparks, tingly sensations, relief.
Every part of our bodies that could be touching were; tangled in the passion and love we were feeling. It was a kiss that seemed to go on for an eternity, with no end in sight; but not a dirty I want to rip your clothes off porno kiss. It was sweet and loving, passionate and meaningful, heartfelt and most of all true. This was a purely honest moment between two people...in love????
We parted and I just seemed to fit perfectly with Max's arms around me, his chin resting on my head. Max was not a big man, slight actually by most hockey standards, but he was just the right height that my head naturally rested on his shoulder, and he was just sculpted enough to feel sexy and manly without being bulky or unnatural.
It was a perfect moment, out in the crisp air with a blanket of stars overhead.
"Max?"
"Oui bijou?"
"I'm freezing!"
"Me too, but I didn't want to ruin the moment."
"Trust me, this moment could not be ruined."
I gave him a sweet peck before going inside.
"I think I need another cup of tea to warm me up," I said plugging the kettle in again.
"I think I might be able to help you out with that," he replied while wrapping his arms around me from behind.
"This is definitely the best Christmas I've had in a long time," he whispered.
"You're not going to get all sappy on me and tell me it's because you've gotten everything you want now are you?"
"Well, Santa has definitely brought me everything on my list this year!"
"I guess that means you didn't make the naughty list eh?"
"Not yet anyways," he growled. "I feel like I have been so blessed this year and I don't want to get greedy, but there is one more thing I'd like to make this Christmas perfect."
"Oh reeaallyy? And what's that?"
Max took my hands in his and kissed the back of each one.
"I just want to wake up with you in my arms Christmas morning."
"Oh Max, I don't...what about the boys? I'm sure the first thing they're going to do when they wake up is run in and get in bed with me, it's kind of a tradition thing."
"Maybe it's time to make a new tradition?"
"But Max...it's new and we're in your families house..."
"And excuses excuses! You don't think maman will be over the moon about this? And the boys have seen us in bed together like a thousand times...Sunday morning movies ring a bell?"
"Yeah, but it's different now."
"Yes it is, but they don't know that, not yet anyways. Come on bijou...please? Pretty please?" he mumbled into my neck while placing kisses in my sweet spot.
"How am I supposed to say no when you do things like that?" I whispered.
"You're not."
I inhaled and exhaled deeply.
"Well my best guess is we only have a few hours before the boys are up so...I guess we should get to bed."
"Together?" he said hopefully.
"Oui chérie. Far be it from me to keep your last Christmas wish from coming true!"
Meanwhile back in the Burgh...
7 comments:
AAAAGGGHHH! Don't leave us hanging like that!
I dont know - I still think this is a Sidney Crosby story and that he is the man for her. He just needed to grow up a bit.
I hope we see another chapter soon.
favorit part was meanwhile back in the Burgh...
but do love her relationship with Max. Their love from their friendship is so sweet but not gonna lie, she belongs with Sid.
Please keep us in the loop in the not too distant future.
This is a sidney crosby story. I want sidney crosby.
Don't worry Sidney will make an appearance soon. Remember...good things come to those who wait!
Awe, I was hoping you'd give us a hint!!
thanks for keeping it going, can't wait!
love love love this story, but any plans on updating your other two?? :)
Post a Comment