Just a note to let y'all know that school id officially over for me...forever soooooo there will be lots of free time to write my stories.
The next chapter of Against All Odds is in progress and should be up this week and hopefully Love Lost and Found and Rocky Mountain Romance will soon follow.
Thank you to all of you faithful followers who have hung in there and still want to read these stories; I hope they don't disappoint!
Talk soon
~B~
6 comments:
Yipee! Speaking for myself===YES, I do want more. Looking forward to more postings in the (near)future.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I think my opinion is clear! :)
Oh, oh, oh...over the moon!! Looking so forward and congrats on your school being done.
Yay!!!!!!! This is meant in the nicest way possible, but it's about time!!! ;) Can't wait to start reading your work again.
so anxious to read another chapter!!
I tried to post on Cpt 117 - but I was having problems, so I posted here.
I was happy to see this update - I missed your story.
I know in the last couple of chapters you had moved passed the Sid and Becka angle and on to Max, but I really missed the story of Sid and Becka - it was different than a lot of the other stories out there. I kinda hope you return to that angle - and maybe have Sid realize where he went wrong and find his way back to her.
I look forward to another update.
Post a Comment