What happens when a woman struck down by fear and tragedy; who is completely closed off to the thought of ever finding true love crosses paths with the new (and much younger) face of the National Hockey League? Will she open up to this new world she finds herself in? Will she allow herself to fall in love against all odds?
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
FYI
Updates are coming soon to all 3 of my stories soon...I hope within the next week or so. Thank you all for being so patient and sticking with me. I write as a sort of therapy for myself and hopefully as entertainment for you. I can't thank y'all enough for reading and commenting; I love them and without you to read them, there would be no stories! Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is very exciting news! thanks for updating, can't wait to read.. waiting patiently..
Looking forward to 3 updates :)
Post a Comment