Thank you all for the love and support you've showed through your comments. It is MUCH appreciated and was much needed.
A little time and some perspective have led me to several conclusions (please excuse the language):
1. FUCK KJ!
2. I am not going to let one "troll" (as Lauren so eloquently put it)run me off from
writitng the stories that I love.
3. I am not doing anything wrong morally or otherwise so again...FUCK KJ! If she has
nothing better to do than spew hatred about things she knows nothing about and
about people she knows nothing about, it's not my problem, it's hers.
Again, it was not just her comments that made me me pull back from the stories, I am going to be soooooo CRAZY busy with life and school that I don't know how much time I will have to write, but the posts will be mine. In the end, I couldn't hand my babies off to someone else to write. Much love to you Ainsley for offering to take over. Both stories will be made public again, so if you all can bear with me and the sporatic posts, I would be honoured if you continued to read them. And just for the record, I don't comment on stories very often but I do read all of yours and LOVE them!
Much love to you girls in this 'family' of ours.
~B~
8 comments:
You go girl, I'm proud of you! You know anything you need, I got your back!
Luv ya!
Good for you!!! Glad to have you back to write your story!!!
Good for you! I'll be waiting for updates on both stories whenever you post them. Glad you are back (or never left).
YOU.GO.GIRL! Good for you and glad that you decided to stay around, lol!
I can only think that our little "family" is so very proud of you!
'Atta girl! Glad you're back!
I love your stories!!! This is the first time I've ever posted a comment, but I feel like I needed to. Your stories are passionate, creative, and honestly one of my all time favorites. I'm sooo glad you're coming back to this, just try to update a few times a month... please :)
you rock!!
I've been following your blog for awhile now, even though I just joined to follow it and I agree with all of the ladies above. This is a really well written story and I am so glad that you have decided to continue. As far as that girl goes it's true that it takes all kinds to make the world go round and unfortuantly that includes people who do nothing but try to bring other people down. I'll be looking forward to any updates that you have time to write for this and your other story!
I'm glad you stayed!
Let's show this KJ person who is boss!
Post a Comment