Okay, so I'm sure you all know how the game turned out last night. It was amazing, truly the best game I have ever been to!!! Magic! I have been to games in Detroit before and frankly it is my opinion that Detroit fans are not just hard core fans, but hard core haters of any other team and are extremely rude and ignorant about it. I was fortunate to be sitting in a sea of Penguin fans and we sure made ourselves known. Even better than getting to see our boys for the first time was being able to say "IN YOUR FACE RED WING FANS!"
On the lighter side, I got to go down to the glass in the Pen's end during warm up to take pictures and marvel in the awesomeness of our boys. I wasn't sure what to do; take pictures or just stare! Sid, Letang, Geno, Max, Fleury and Staal spent alot of time right in front of me. I still can't get over the fact that I was that close to them (Does it really matter that the glass was between us?) All I can say is photos do not do these boys justice! Sooooooooooooooooo much better in person! Alot of the pictures did not turn out so well because my flash was giving glare off the glass. That being said, I will post some of the better ones I got as soon as I figure out how to do it on here. If anyone has any pointers, let me know!
3 comments:
I chickened out going down to the glass--I should have! I took pictures from about the 8th row up and those seemed to come out alright. I should have just gone down and seen them that close though. I was shocked at how big some of them are in person!
Sounds like you had a blast! I can't wait to going the game next tuesday. You are so lucky you got to go to that game though, it was freakin awesome, it's going to be hard to top that game. If I were at the game I probably would have been screaming my head off. Lucky.
With posting your pics try going to 'new post' like where you would go to normally post. Then click the add image button next to the spell check and if it's on your computer it should add to the page. Then I think it will just post as normal.
As far as posting pictures goes, Aeryn has it right. Now for taking pictures, if you are right down at ice level you shouldn't have to use your flash during warm ups. Also depending on what type of camera you have there should be a sports setting, that will increase the shutter speed of your camera allowing you to get clearer pictures of the guys skating around. Hope this helps for the next game you attend.
Post a Comment