
The face offs were the only time they were still enough
to get a decent shot. All of these were taken during the
miracle third period.


By this time most of the obnoxious Wings fans left thinking
they had the game in the bag! I wonder how they felt when
they all got up this morning and found out they lost????





Close enough to see the sweat dripping! Who knew he was
about to have a banner night!



Geno was the last one to leave the ice after warm up.

It was extremely difficult to get any good face shots. By the
time they were close enough to get a good one, they were
gone!
Mmmmmmm!


The one chance I got to take a face shot and the reflection
was horrible! Plus it was hard to take a picture when all
I wanted to do was look at this beautiful creature!

Max was the only one who ever looked up into the crowd.
Ever the flirt, he seemed to be amused by the legions of
female admirers of all ages!

Timing was slightly off to get Sid and Geno in the shot!

Flower!
Sabourin

Flower!

My other personal favourite spent
alot of time right
in front of us! I was too in awe to get any real good pictures!

Literally only a few feet away! If it weren't for that damn
glass...

Yum!
6 comments:
wow, wow, wow...beautiful pictures...I love the one of sweat dripping off of Staal's nose...thanks so much for posting them - how great that you got to go, and even greater that you share them with us. Now, update the story soon, please...:)
Oh my gosh--I'm in some of those photos!!! AHHH! LoL
Gorgeous pictures. I think I would start to hyperventilate if I was ever that close to him. =]
please update soon, I'm dying here lol. Nice pics though
ahh i didn't look at this post before i commented on your previous one! Great pictures
Post a Comment